Everyone else is doing it so why not me?
1. Denver Broncos 2-1 – Peyton Manning has the skills to get it done. He has proven it many times. Yes, they just got beat by the Seahawks, but it wasn’t the bloodbath that the Superbowl was.
2. Seattle Seahawks 2-1 – Still a great team, but Peyton Manning has them figured out now. He won’t lose next time.
3. Philadelphia Eagles 3-0 – Chip Kelly will get this team there, if not this year then next. Why didn’t I put them #1? Peyton Manning
4. Cinncinati Bengals 3-0 – Why not #1? Peyton Manning.
5. Buffalo Bills 2-1 – Defense
6. San Diego Chargers 2-1 – Philip Rivers and it’s finally their turn.
7. Chicago Bears 2-1 – Jay Cutler is playing great and the defense is making some great plays. They aren’t the 85 Bears yet, but Jay should try out some Jim McMahon sunglasses.
8. Indianapolis Colts 1-2 – Why do I put a 1-2 team so high? Yeah, I am finally on the Andrew Luck bandwagon. It’s a nice bandwagon. They have cookies.
9. New York Jets 1-2 – Just kidding
9. New York Giants 1-2 – Eli is getting the new offense going and they always start slow out of the gate. Besides, I haven’t heard anyone calling for Tom Coughlin’s job yet!
10. Atlanta Falcons 2-1 – They have been good every year, oh except that one year.
11. Carolina Panthers 2-1 – Inconsistent play from everyone so they don’t crack the top 10. However they will make the playoffs.
12. Baltimore Ravens 2-1 – Good defense and adequate QB play will get them to the playoffs again.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers 2-1 – No good reason to put them here other than the fact that I can’t put the Patriots this high.
14. Detroit Lions 2-1 – They have some great weapons. The Packers and Vikings are out of it already so they only have to contend with the Bears.
15. Dallas Cowboys 2-1 – How are they 2-1? Oh well, that puts them here.
16. New England Patriots 2-1 – How are they 2-1? They got beat up by the Miami Dolphins in their week one loss and barely beat the Raiders.
I can’t continue this list because the rest of the teams suck. The Jets are the Jets. They will forever be on the brink of almost getting it done. The Dolphins are too frustrating to talk about and as for the other 1-2 teams they all have issues that could see them going either way. Well, except for the Vikings. I think the loss of Adrian Peterson will be too much to recover from this year.
The Jaguars and Bucs are going to battle for the #1 draft pick.
Tune in next week when I don’t do power rankings.
DFO Radio Show coming back. Sunday Mornings while you are having coffee and skipping church services. Hopefully will have the ability to take calls in a couple weeks. STAY TUNED!